(Sequence Recombination Nucleotide Analyzer)
SeReNA (Sequence Recombination Nucleotide Analyzer) allows for a fast V(D)J-recombination analysis of DNA.
You simply enter a DNA sequence and the specific target gene of B- and T-Cells (e.g. IGH, TRC-g etc.) and a list of possible results sorted by a score is returned.
- Well-arranged layout
- Specialized analysis for small regions (e.g. D-Region)
- Special mode for low similarity sequences
- Export as RTF-Text
Intuitive to use
- Enter sequence to analyze
- Select target (IGH, IGK, TCRD, TCRG, TCRA, TCRB)
- Process sequence to get results
- “Copy & Paste” the results
Microsoft Windows Vista, 7, 10
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2 or higher
We provide a windows installer file (.msi) as well zip-file.
We provide a 30 days full-featured test license. Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Currently we provide single user licenses with a 1 year update support after activation. The software can be run on one computer and will still be usable after update expiration.
If you are already interested in purchasing a license, please contact us via email@example.com